Best spa in Da Nang: 5 essential tips for growing thicker eyebrows
It all starts with patience – for some it might take only 3-4 months, but it can take up to a full year to see the final results from a strategic brow growth plan. Let’s find the best way to growing thicker eyebrow with Sen Boutique Spa – Best Spa in Da Nang.
- Nutrition – Fuel growth from inside out with Vitamin B, B-1, B-2 and Biotin (found in dairy products, whole grains, vegetables, fruits and meat). Proper Iron (found in eggs, leafy greens, meat and fruit) levels are crucial too because hair relies on blood to carry oxygen and nutrients for growth. And, since hair is made of a protein called keratin, Protein (found in meat, beans, nuts and legumes) is also important. If nutrition is good and hair is still not growing, check hormone levels, thyroid function and stress as they can affect hair growth as well.
- Lotions and Potions – Many skincare products (lotions, moisturizers, foundations and sunscreen) can clog pores in brows and affect growth, so do not apply to the brow area. Exfoliating the area can help to remove product buildup and promote circulation for growth.
- Makeup – Be gentle when applying brow makeup to enhance thickness and density, being rough can cause hair to fall out or break…and if brows seem to get thinner or stop growing, check to see if one of the products or the application technique are the culprit.
- Growth Serum – Sometimes the big guns need to be called in, like if you have past trauma (plucked too much or born with thin brows), growth serums like Boom Boom Brow Job are a must. Most have success after applying twice a day for 3-4 months.
- Self Control – During the growing in phase (3-4 month to a year), do NOT pluck or waxbrows. See a professional who can manage the growth process, because although it’s tempting to pluck a stray hair, that stray could turn out to be a part of a newer thicker brow, so be careful! To know more details, visit http://influenza-info.org/.
Sen Boutique Spa, Best spa in Da Nang
Address: 70 Le Quang Dao Str, My An, Ngu Hanh Son, Danang, Vietnam
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: #Sen #SenBoutique #SenBoutiqueSpa #Spa #Danang #Vietnam
Do you have any tips to grow fuller eyebrows? Let us know in the comments down below!